Bacon wrapped crackers are sprinkled with brown sugar or parmesan cheese, covered in bacon and baked until crunchy. A warning: These are addictive!
Bacon Wrapped Crackers
- 8 Keebler Club crackers
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half
- 8 tsp brown sugar OR grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and put a wire rack on top of parchment paper.
- Arrange crackers on the rack in a single layer and place one teaspoon brown sugar OR Parmesan cheese on the cracker (or do 4 brown sugar and 4 Parmesan cheese).
- Carefully wrap ½ slice of bacon lengthwise on the cracker over sugar/Parmesan, tucking ends under cracker.
- Bake in the oven for 2 hours or until bacon is well done. Serve warm.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Reheat in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Hack #2: Separate any remaining uncooked bacon slices and roll them into individual pinwheels. Place on a cookie sheet in the freezer to freeze. Place in a sealable freezer bag or container. The frozen slices can then be thawed in the portions desired.
Have you ever wondered where the phrase “bringing home the bacon” comes from? Click here to find out and read some other interesting facts about bacon!
If you find it hard to resist things that are wrapped in bacon, try brown sugar bacon-wrapped chicken or bacon-wrapped hot dogs!
Please follow and like us: