Baked cauliflower buffalo bites are a snack you can feel good about. Serve ‘em up with some ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce!
Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Dash hot, sriracha or wing sauce
- ¼ tsp hot, sriracha or wing sauce
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 450℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, water, onion powder and garlic powder. Add a dash of hot sauce.
- Add cauliflower to batter and toss to evenly coat. Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until just beginning to brown. Remove from oven.
- In a medium bowl, mix hot sauce and butter. Add cauliflower and toss to coat. Return to baking sheet.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or to desired brownness.
- Hack: To reheat, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Heat at 375℉ until heated through, about 10 minutes
Did you know? Cauliflower is part of the cruciferous collection of vegetables that are associated with lowering the risk of some types of cancer.