What are you gonna do with that leftover whole berry cranberry sauce? How about making this sweet-tart-but-with-a-kick cranberry jalapeño dip?
Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
(Courtesy: Penny Jacques)
- ½ block cream cheese, softened (4 oz)
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- ½ cup jalapeño pepper, minced
- Put cranberry sauce in a colander and shake to remove as much jelly as possible, leaving just the sweetened cranberries.
- Mix cranberries with cream cheese, sour cream and jalapeno pepper. Refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Hack: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Did you know? People call cranberries a superfood for good reason: They have all kinds of health-boosting benefits.
Get the recipe for whole berry cranberry sauce here!
Please follow and like us: