Creamy garlic parmesan chicken is a quick and easy one-skillet meal that’s low in carbs and calories but rich in flavor!!
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- ½ lb skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into 3 strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced (1 tsp)
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ cup chicken bouillon
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and brown on all sides. Remove from the pan.
- Add mushroom and cook until tender, 4-5 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Turn heat to medium. Melt butter in the pan, add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add flour and cook until it simmers, stirring constantly.
- Add bouillon, heavy cream and Parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bring back to a simmer and cook for one minute or until thickened.
- Add spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms to the cream mixture and bring to a simmer. Add chicken and cook until it registers an internal temperature of 160℉, 7-10 minutes.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Did you know? Chicken is a great source of protein and has been linked to a variety of health benefits.
Suggestion: Serve this with a tasty side of baked rice pilaf!