Ready to branch out from plain ketchup with your French fries? This creamy, lightly spicy French fry dipping sauce recipe is the best!
French Fry Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dill pickle juice
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- In a small bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for french fries, appetizers or as a sandwich spread.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Hack: Make this sauce your own by adding more hot sauce, substituting barbecue sauce for the ketchup, using a different mustard (brown or dijon, for example), or adding horseradish or Worcestershire sauce!
What was the very first condiment? Check out the history of condiments here!
Please follow and like us: