Homemade garlic herb butter combines a few simple ingredients to create a culinary powerhouse, coating everything it touches with delicious flavor!
Homemade Garlic Herb Butter
- ½ cup salted butter, room temperature, temperature (1 stick, 4 oz)
- 2 cloves crushed or minced garlic (2 tsp)
- 1 tsp dried chives
- In a small bowl, combine butter, cloves and chives.
- Allow butter to sit for one hour before using.
- Hack: Refrigerate leftovers in a tightly covered container for up to 1 month.
- Hack: Add ½ tsp salt if using unsalted butter.
- Hack: Substitute your favorite herb, such as basil or rosemary, for the chives!
- Hack: Spread on toasted baguettes or use it to make garlic bread! You can toss it with pasta, or stir it into mashed potatoes or rice!
Does homemade garlic herb butter have actual health benefits? Yes!!
Suggestion: Substitute this homemade herb garlic butter for the oil in these easy pan-seared scallops/shrimp!
Please follow and like us: