A simple blend of basic ingredients makes it easy to create your own homemade thousand island salad dressing! It’s also great on lemon herb chicken burgers!
Homemade Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp finely diced onion
- ¼ tsp finely minced garlic
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2-3 dashes Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix well. Taste and add additional salt if desired. Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld. Serve.
- Hack: Try this dressing on Lemon Herb Chicken Burgers!
Please follow and like us: