Leftover turkey meatballs are a unique, quick and easy way to use up uneaten remnants from a meal. I’ve used turkey but you can use any meat you have leftover!
Leftover Turkey Meatballs
- 1 cup cooked turkey
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried sage
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Pulse turkey in a blender or food processor until finely shredded.
- Place turkey into a small mixing bowl and add bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder, onion powder, sage, parsley, salt, pepper and vegetable broth.
- Mix well and shape into 6 meatballs.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a heavy skillet or wok. Brown meatballs, turning frequently, for about 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160℉.
- Hack: Leftover turkey can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
Always store and use leftovers safely!
Suggestion: These this in homemade spaghetti sauce!