This healthy maple mustard chicken bake is an easy, yummy sheet pan dinner! Paleo, gluten-free & ready in under 30 minutes! is an easy, yummy sheet pan dinner! Paleo, gluten-free & ready in under 30 minutes!
Maple Mustard Chicken Bake
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, (10 oz)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled (1 pound)
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts (1 pound)
- 3 tbsp basil-infused olive oil
- 3 tbsp peach white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp brown mustard
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Peel sweet potatoes (if desired). Trim Brussels sprouts.
- Cut chicken breast and sweet potato into 1” cubes. Halve the Brussels sprouts. Place them in a sealable plastic bag or a container that can be tightly sealed.
- In a small bowl, mix the marinade ingredients. Pour it over the chicken mixture and toss to coat. Seal the bag/container and place it in the refrigerator overnight. Stir or flip the mixture several times.
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the chicken mixture out onto the baking pan in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken has cooked through and vegetables are cooked to the desired softness.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze, tightly wrapped, for up to 3 months.
Did you know? Sweet potatoes have a surprising number of health benefits including maintaining blood pressure and insulin levels!
Suggestion: Honey oatmeal rolls would pair nicely with this dish!
Please follow and like us: