Who loves french fries? These healthier, oven roasted French Fries will hit the spot! I love to eat them with ketchup. What about you?
Oven Roasted French Fries
- 1 large russet potato
- 2 tbs butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425℉.
- Wash potato and peel (if desired). Cut into ½” strips. Set aside.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl big enough to accommodate potato strips. Melt butter in the microwave. Mix in onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place potato strips in a bowl and toss with butter. Lay in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven to desired crispness, 20-30 minutes, turning once.
- Serve immediately.
- Hack: To cook in an air fryer, preheat to 380℉. Spread fries out in a single layer and air fry for 12-15 minutes or until brown, flipping once.
- If your air fryer is equipped with a rotisserie basket, cook at 325℉ for 10 minutes. Turn temp up to 400℉ and rotate the basket for 18-20 minutes or until browned.
- Hack: For a unique change of pace, serve your fries with easy cheesy buffalo chicken dip!
- Hack: These fries pair perfectly with pan-fried chicken tenders!
- Hack: Reheat leftover fried in the oven just until warm.
Potaoes are considered “empty calories” by many but nothing could be further from the truth!
Have you ever wondered if an air fryer is worth the investment? Click here to dicover why I LOVE my Pamered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer!!