Today Lily-Rose makes a pancake mix banana cake! This simple recipe is super fast and easy to make, especially if your pantry is running low on supplies!
Pancake Mix Banana Cake
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups pancake mix
- Traditional Wedding Cake Frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Coat a 9” cake pan with cooking spray.
- Put bananas, egg, oil, brown sugar, milk and extract into a blender. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Measure pancake mix into a large bowl. Add banana mixture and stir just until blended. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into the cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. The cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or when the cake reaches an internal temperature of 210℉.
- Hack: Cake will remain fresh for about 3 days left at room temperature, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen in serving-sized containers for up to 3 months.
- Hack: If your bananas have reached maximum ripeness, remove peels and place them on a cookie sheet in the freezer. Once solid, place in a sealable freezer bag and store in the freezer for use in recipes that call for mashed or pureed bananas.
To see more videos from Lily-Rose and her friends, check out our YouTube channel! Don’t forget to like, subscribe and press the notification button so you won’t miss any new videos!
Suggestion: If you prefer a frosting made with butter, use this basic white frosting recipe!