Roasted Sausage, Peppers and Onions
- 4 sweet onions
- 6 sweet bell peppers in a variety of colors (green, red, yellow and orange)
- 6 Italian sausage links, hot or sweet (1 Pound)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350͒℉
- Cut onions and peppers in 1" chunks and place in a baking pan. Add ¼ cup of vegetable broth and the sausages.
- Oven roast for 45 - 60 minutes until sausages reach an internal temperature of 160℉ Add vegetable broth ¼ cup at a time as necessary to avoid having the pan from going dry.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze in serving-sized portions for up to 3 months.
Did you know? The biggest sausage ever made was an amazing 38.99 miles long? Check out some other fun sausages facts here!
Please follow and like us: