Sesame peanut butter noodles are a spicy, nutritious and vegetarian meal. It’s a super quick and easy choice for a busy weeknight dinner!
Sesame Peanut Butter Noodles
- 4 oz rice noodles
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp ginger root, grated
- ¾ tsp sriracha, or to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp chopped peanuts
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Cover rice noodles in hot water and allow to soak for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a small microwave bowl, mix peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sesame oil, ginger and sriracha. Heat in microwave until heated.
- Heat vegetable oil in a heavy skillet or wok. Add rice noodles and saute for 4-5 minutes. Toss with peanut sauce.
- Place in bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds, chopped peanuts and green onion. Serve immediately.
- Hack: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. For best results, store noodles and peanut sauce separately, combining just before serving.
Did you know? While many are worried about the fat and calories in peanut butter, it can be part of a healthy diet!
If you like this noodle dish, try my recipe for lemon poppy seed chicken noodles!