Baked cauliflower buffalo bites are a snack you can feel good about. Serve ‘em up with some ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce!
Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Dash hot, sriracha or wing sauce
- ¼ tsp hot, sriracha or wing sauce
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 450℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, water, onion powder and garlic powder. Add a dash of hot sauce.
- Add cauliflower to batter and toss to evenly coat. Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until just beginning to brown. Remove from oven.
- In a medium bowl, mix hot sauce and butter. Add cauliflower and toss to coat. Return to baking sheet.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or to desired brownness.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Hack: To reheat, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Heat at 375℉ until heated through, about 10 minutes
Did you know? Cauliflower is part of the cruciferous collection of vegetables that are associated with lowering the risk of some types of cancer.
Suggestion: Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.