Thinly sliced Brussels sprouts have a distinctive flavor and hardy structure that stands out when paired with Caesar dressing in Brussels Sprout Caesar Salad!
Brussels Sprout Caesar Salad
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ lb Brussels Sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Homemade Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- Easy Homemade Croutons
- Heat saute pan over medium-high heat for about 1 minute.
- Add olive oil and Brussels sprouts. Cook, stirring occasionally for 7-9 minutes until lightly browned.
- Pour dressing over warm sprouts and toss to combine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and croutons. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
- Hack: Check the produce department for loose Brussels sprouts. If you don’t see them, ask a clerk if they’re available.
Did you know? Brussels sprouts are part of the cruciferous collection of vegetables which are associated with lowering the risk of some types of cancer.
Suggestion: Pair this with French dip casserole for a hearty and delicious meal!