One pan, simple ingredients, no oven necessary. These classic no bake cookies are a fast and easy treat that’s on everyone’s favorites list!
Classic No Bake Cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Bring the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Let boil for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add the oats, peanut butter, vanilla and salt, and stir to combine.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, and let sit at room temperature until cooled and hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Hack: Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Did you know? Oats are a great addition to your day. They’re packed with nutrition that combats heart disease and diabetes while helping control your weight and digestive health. Check out the facts here!
How about an oatmeal raisin breakfast cookie? Yup, you heard that right. Breakfast cookie.