This easy cheesy buffalo chicken dip is a good solution for leftover chicken! While it’s great with chips, try dipping french fries or making grilled cheese!
Easy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- ½ cup cream cheese (2 oz)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp sriracha or red pepper sauce (or to taste)
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- Heat cream cheese and sour cream in a small saucepan over medium until smooth and bubbly.
- Stir in chicken and hot sauce. Continue stirring until the dop is heated through.
- Serve warm with chips or bread.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Hack: To reheat this dip, microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring at each one, until heated through. Alternately, cover and heat in a 350℉ oven until heat through (about 15 minutes).
It’s safe to say that most people have strong feelings about spicy food. You either love ’em or you hate ’em. But did you know that eating spicy foods can benefit your heart health as well as boost your metabolism and control your appetite? Check it out here!
Suggestion: Serve this with warm naan flatbread or oven-roasted french fries!