Dill Greek Yogurt Dip
- ⅓ cup full fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dried dill weed
- Black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Allow to rest for one hour to meld the flavors.
- Hack: This recipe can be used in many ways. It’s full-flavored and powerful so a little goes a long way! It can be used as a dip, a dressing or to marinade meats. At a ¼ the calories and ⅓ the fat, it makes a healthy substitute for mayonnaise when making potato/pasta salads and sandwich salads such as egg or tuna.
- Hack: I use full-fat yogurt because I like the mouthfeel, taste and thicker texture as opposed to low or nonfat. If you prefer your dip even thicker still, drain the yogurt in the fridge overnight by using a cheesecloth-lined mesh colander. Place the colander in a bowl to catch the excess liquid.
Did you know? Greek yogurt has twice the protein and substantially fewer carbs than regular yogurt. Click here for more information on the benefits of Greek yogurt!