Ready to branch out from plain ketchup with your French fries? This creamy, lightly spicy French fry dipping sauce recipe is the best!
French Fry Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dill pickle juice
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- In a small bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for french fries, appetizers or as a sandwich spread.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Hack: Make this sauce your own by adding more hot sauce, substituting barbecue sauce for the ketchup, using a different mustard (brown or dijon, for example), or adding horseradish or Worcestershire sauce!
What was the very first condiment? Check out the history of condiments here!