Over rice, on a sub, with potatoes or by itself …it’s good any way at all! How do you like your beef pepper steak stir fry?
Beef Pepper Steak Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp)
- 1 cup Korean Beef, thinly sliced
- Heat olive oil in a heavy saute pan over medium heat. Add green pepper, onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic. Saute until tender, about ten minutes.
- Add beef and saute just until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Hack: Serve with rice or horseradish potatoes, if desired.
Did you know? Beef has gotten a bad rap due to its high fat and cholesterol content but the health benefits make it a healthy addition to a balanced diet!
Do you want more ideas on how to use your leftovers? Click here for my thoughts on the subject!