This super quick and easy strawberry banana yogurt smoothie makes breakfast a breeze! Pack an extra punch by adding greens such as kale, spinach or chard!
Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 banana
- 6 strawberries
- 5.3 oz Chobani less sugar Madagascar vanilla and cinnamon Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- Blend in blender until smooth. Add milk or water to thin, if necessary.
- Hack: Mix it up by trying different kinds of fruit, greens and/or seeds!
- Hack: Frozen fruit can be used in this recipe.
- Hack: Make this vegan and/or lactose-free by using soy or nut yogurts.
- Hack: Leftover fresh strawberries can be stored in the freezer. Spread in a single layer on a cookie sheet and place in the freezer until solid. Place in a sealable freezer bag and store in the freezer for use in recipes that call for mashed or pureed strawberries.
- Hack: If your bananas have reached maximum ripeness, remove peels and place them on a cookie sheet in the freezer. Once solid, place in a sealable freezer bag and store in the freezer for use in recipes that call for mashed or pureed banana.
- Hack: Do you know that you can freeze fresh ginger root? Grating it in its frozen state is easier than grating it fresh and, if you choose organic ginger, you don’t have to peel it! Simply place it in a sealed freezer bag or container and pop it in the freezer.
Did you know? Greek yogurt has a number of advantages over regular yogurt including more protein and less carbohydrates. Check out the facts here.
Overnight oats is another fast, easy and nutritious breakfast recipe using Greek yogurt!