Creamy chicken and peas…comfort food at its finest!! It’s a fast and easy one-skillet meal that takes the work out of preparing dinner!
Creamy Chicken and Peas
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1” cubes (1 cup)
- 1 cup frozen petite peas
- 1 cup butternut Bechamel
- Melt butter in a saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and saute until onion is soft.
- Add chicken and peas. Saute for 3-5 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Add Bechamel sauce and heat until warm.
- Serve over pasta or rice.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze in portion-sized containers for up to 3 months.
- Hack: Frozen chopped onions can be used in the recipe.
Handle chicken with care! Click here for some tips to avoid foodborne illnesses that can be associated with raw poultry..
Dehydrated vegetables can be used in this recipe.
Please follow and like us: