Roasted asparagus with pine nuts is a super easy dish that can be on the table in less than 15 minutes! It’s also a nutritional powerhouse that can’t be beaten!
Roasted Asparagus with Pine Nuts
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and washed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Place asparagus on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle pine nuts and Parmesan over asparagus and toss to coat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or to desired tenderness.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. To freeze, lay cooled asparagus spears in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place in the freezer until completely frozen. Seal in a freezer-safe container and store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Hack: Pine nuts can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 months or in the freezer for 6 months.
Asparagus is a healthy addition to your diet with many nutrients and a good amount of fiber!
Suggestion: Use leftover asparagus to make a 3 Egg Omelette with Asparagus for breakfast!