This hummus veggie wrap is fast, fresh and delicious! For those looking for a healthy vegetarian meal, this is sure to hit the spot. Eat it as a meal or snack!
Hummus Veggie Wrap
- 1 large whole wheat sandwich wrap
- 3 tbsp hummus
- 3 tbsp tabouli
- 3 tbsp feta cheese
- Baby spinach
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Spread Hummus on a sandwich wrap, going all the way to the edges.
- Sprinkle tabouli and feta cheese over hummus.
- Top with a handful of spinach and a few red onion slices. Roll and cut in half.
- Hack: Shop the salad bar if you just need a small amount of an item that you don’t think you’ll use again before it “goes over”.
- Hack: Place waxed paper or parchment paper between unused wraps, seal in a freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Wondering how to roll a wrap sandwich so it doesn’t fall apart? Check out these easy instructions!
Suggestion: Try making this wrap using roasted red beet hummus!
Please follow and like us: