These teriyaki marinated pork chops are super easy and cook in less than 10 minutes! They can marinate for up to 5 days, which makes dinner prep even easier!
Teriyaki Marinated Pork Chops
- 2 4-oz thin cut pork chops
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Lay pork chops in a single layer in a small pan or sealable plastic bag.
- Mix marinade, heating in the microwave or on the stove, if necessary, to melt and blend ingredients.
- Cool marinade, if necessary, and pour marinade over pork chops.
- Refrigerate and marinate pork chops for 6 hours or up to 5 days, turning occasionally.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Brown pork chops for 3 minutes, turn and brown for 3 more or until chops reach an internal temperature of 145°F
Did you know? Pork is high in many important vitamins and minerals. Check it out here!
Suggestion: Serve with sweet potato apple butter casserole!