Thinly sliced Brussels sprouts have a distinctive flavor and hardy structure that stands out when paired with Caesar dressing in Brussels Sprout Caesar Salad!
Brussels Sprout Caesar Salad
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ lb Brussels Sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Homemade Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- Easy Homemade Croutons
- Heat saute pan over medium-high heat for about 1 minute.
- Add olive oil and Brussels sprouts. Cook, stirring occasionally for 7-9 minutes until lightly browned.
- Pour dressing over warm sprouts and toss to combine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and croutons. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
- Hack: Check the produce department for loose Brussels sprouts. If you don’t see them, ask a clerk if they’re available.
Did you know? Brussels sprouts are part of the cruciferous collection of vegetables which are associated with lowering the risk of some types of cancer.
Suggestion: Pair this with French dip casserole for a hearty and delicious meal!
Please follow and like us:
4 Replies to “Brussels Sprout Caesar Salad”
I love Brussel sprouts, but unfortunately, I don’t see them very often on the shelves. I think they must be seasonal?
This recipe looks delicious, and it always helps to have a variety of ways to cook this vegetable, as my family are not mad about them, but anything that is served and cooked in a different way can taste like a different dish altogether. Maybe I can get the family to eat them if I try this recipe.
M\y family will tell you that anything is better with salad dressing and/or cheese! My daughter, even now as an adult, uses ranch dressing on most of her vegetables.
Brussels sprouts, like most produce, are subject to the local growing season but here in the US, they can be obtained year-round.
What a yummy recipe and I love that it is for Brussel sprouts, which is one of my favorite foods. I really like them when they are fresh and young (a very different taste) as they can be bitter if old. I’ve only had them steamed and I like the idea of frying them in a little oil and thinly slices with Caesar dressing.
We’ll be having this for dinner tonight, thanks for another lovely recipe.
As one Brussels sprout fan to another…enjoy!