Take your salad game to the next level with this lemon turmeric dressing! It’s just as good on cooked vegetables to help those picky eaters to eat healthier!
Lemon Turmeric Dressing
(Courtesy: Penny Jacques)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ clove garlic, minced (½ tsp)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric*
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- Combine all ingredients using an immersion or countertop blender. Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- *Turmeric stains anything it touches so use caution!
- Hack: Do you know that you can freeze fresh ginger root? Grating it in its frozen state is easier than grating it fresh and, if you choose organic ginger, you don’t have to peel it! Simply place in a sealed freezer bag or container and pop it in the freezer.
Did you know? Turmeric has many health benefits, which makes it an excellent addition to your diet!
Suggestion: Try this with warm vegetable salad!
Please follow and like us: