Don’t let that spiny skin intimidate you! Pineapple Cream Cheese Spread is a quick and easy treat to serve on crackers, bagels or in a sandwich.
Pineapple Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened (8 oz block)
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple, NOT drained
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine using the paddle attachment.
- Cover mixture tightly and refrigerate for at least one hour to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve with bagels, crackers, shortbread or sliced fruit.
- Hack: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Pineapple is sweet enough to rival most candies — and it packs way more health benefits.
Suggestion: Slather some of this spread on a toasted oatmeal honey roll for a quick and delicious light meal!
Please follow and like us:
4 Replies to “Pineapple Cream Cheese Spread”
Is this any good? Pineapple creamy cheese spread. I have never heard of such. I am a fan of new things so I will be sure to try it out. I am sure that I will love it. I will let you know if I like it or not. Thank you for this review. I had a good time reading it
I love this recipe as it provides a sweet treat without any added sugar. I hope you enjoy it as well and I look forward to hearing back from you!
The leftovers of pineapple cream cheese spread are even better than when we have it fresh. It reminded me of my childhood. We would quietly go to the fridge and eat the leftovers at night. More than once, we got caught.
Thank you for this recipe. I will give it a try this Saturday.
I love your story! Isn’t it funny how many things we “thought” we could get away with as children? I got my hand caught in the cookie jar more than once!