Don’t let that spiny skin intimidate you! Pineapple Cream Cheese Spread is a quick and easy treat to serve on crackers, bagels or in a sandwich.
Pineapple Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened (8 oz block)
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple, NOT drained
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine using the paddle attachment.
- Cover mixture tightly and refrigerate for at least one hour to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve with bagels, crackers, shortbread or sliced fruit.
- Hack: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Pineapple is sweet enough to rival most candies — and it packs way more health benefits.
Suggestion: Slather some of this spread on a toasted oatmeal honey roll for a quick and delicious light meal!