We had lots of zucchini so Grandma and Lily teamed up to make some easy zucchini bread bites! Vegetables make this a healthier choice over other quick breads!
Easy Zucchini Bread Bites
- 1 cup raisins
- 1¾ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ¼ cup applesauce, room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Spray wells of Pampered Chef Brownie Bite Pan with cooking spray.
- Measure raisins into a heatproof bowl and cover with hot water. Allow to soak for one hour.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oil, egg, applesauce, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Fold in raisins and zucchini.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
- Transfer batter to Pampered Chef Batter Dispenser. Pipe batter into the wells of the brownie bite pan and bake for 8 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Remove bites from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm or cold.
- Hack: Wrap zucchini bread tightly and store it at room temperature for up to 3 days or refrigerate for up to a week. It can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Click here to check out the Pampered Chef products shown in this video!
To see more videos from Lily-Rose and her friends, check out our YouTube channel! Don’t forget to like, subscribe and press that notification button so you won’t miss any new videos!
Please follow and like us:
4 Replies to “Homemade Easy Zucchini Bread Bites”
Love your mouth-watering recipes, I definitely ill try to add some to my family menu. I’ve been a culinary fanatic, willing to taste new flavors that will wake up my palate. These are very inviting healthy recipes with great easy-to-get ingredients. Undoubtedly all be going through of them to pick some.
Cesar, thank you for your kind comments. I hope you enjoy this recipe and I hope you’ll let me know when you try some of the other ones!
I don’t really understand everything but I think it’s a great idea you share with people, I really enjoy reading your work and exploring your posts! Another great article and another great work and topic, really nice work! Your website is awesome! Keep the good work, I might be passing by again some other times if I could find something to learn from your website. Nice website.
Thank you for your kind comments!