We had lots of zucchini so Grandma and Lily teamed up to make some easy zucchini bread bites! Vegetables make this a healthier choice over other quick breads!
Easy Zucchini Bread Bites
- 1 cup raisins
- 1¾ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ¼ cup applesauce, room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Spray wells of Pampered Chef Brownie Bite Pan with cooking spray.
- Measure raisins into a heatproof bowl and cover with hot water. Allow to soak for one hour.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oil, egg, applesauce, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Fold in raisins and zucchini.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
- Transfer batter to Pampered Chef Batter Dispenser. Pipe batter into the wells of the brownie bite pan and bake for 8 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Remove bites from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm or cold.
- Hack: Wrap zucchini bread tightly and store it at room temperature for up to 3 days or refrigerate for up to a week. It can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Click here to check out the Pampered Chef products shown in this video!
To see more videos from Lily-Rose and her friends, check out our YouTube channel! Don’t forget to like, subscribe and press that notification button so you won’t miss any new videos!