This low carb chicken pizza crust is incredibly easy to put together and will have your meal on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Low Carb Chicken Pizza Crust
- 1¼ cups cooked chicken, finely shredded
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder, optional
- ½ tsp garlic powder, optional
- Preheat oven to 500℉.
- Place chicken into a bowl. Add cheese and egg. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Shape into a 6”-8” circle. The thinner, the crisper the crust.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes until there are no wet spots on the crust.
- Cover with desired toppings and cheese. Bake for 8 more minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Hack: You can substitute one 10 oz can of chicken for this recipe. Open and drain the canned chicken. Spread it on a parchment-lined baking pan and bake at 350℉ for 10 minutes. Cool and continue with the recipe.
Did you know? Chicken is a great source of protein and has been linked to a variety of health benefits.
Suggestion: This low carb cauliflower pizza crust is another great way to follow enjoy pizza on a keto meal plan!
Please follow and like us: