Orange glazed carrots are a wonderful recipe that the whole family will enjoy. It’s fast and easy to prepare, low calorie, healthy and delicious!
Orange Glazed Carrots
- 1 lb carrots
- 1 tbls olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 400℉. Line a 10”x13” baking pan with parchment paper.
- Scrub carrots and peel, if desired. Cut into ¼“ rounds. Lay over the top of the parchment paper, and drizzle with olive oi., Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat and spread evenly.
- Using a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, orange juice, honey and ginger. Heat in the microwave until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour glaze mixture over carrots and cover the pan with aluminum foil. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for 10-15 minutes or until carrots are browned and cooked to the desired softness. Recover the pan if the carrots begin to get too brown.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Hack: Frozen carrots can be used in this recipe.
Did you know? Carrots are rich in nutrients that promote your health!
Suggestion: Serve these with teriyaki marinated pork chops for a super fast and easy meal!