What pairs perfectly with a pork roast? Why, cranberries, of course! This slow cooker cranberry pork roast is easy to make and is bursting with flavor!
Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast
- 2½ lb boneless pork roast
- 2 cups whole cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- Place pork roast in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce, honey and onion powder. Pour over pork roast.
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours.
- Remove pork from the cooker, shred and stir back into the sauce.
- Serve over rice, egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze in serving-sized portions for future use.
- Hack: Fresh cranberries are only between October and December, which is why they’re such a holiday favorite! Take advantage of that time window to buy a few extra bags for your freezer. Did you miss your chance? Check the freezer section of the supermarket where you're likely to find some in the berry section.
Did you know? People call cranberries a superfood for good reason: They have all kinds of health-boosting benefits.
Suggestion: Serve this with sweet and spicy butternut squash!