This is the best orange vinaigrette dressing you’ll ever eat! It takes a little longer to make than some other dressings but it’s worth the wait!
Best Orange Vinaigrette Dressing
- ½ cup orange juice
- Light syrup from one 11 oz can of mandarin oranges
- 1 tbsp minced red onion
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Place orange juice and light syrup in a small saucepan. Boil over medium-high heat until thickened and reduced to ¼ cup., about 40 minutes. Stir frequently. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine onion, vinegar, salt, pepper and oil. Add orange syrup and mix well.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.k
Did you know? Vinaigrette dressing refers to dressing with an oil and vinegar base. It’s been proven to be much healthier than its creamy counterparts!
Suggestion: Try this dressing with Orange and Beet Salad!