Brown sugar bacon wrapped chicken is a decadent and delightful treat that’s easy to assemble and is on the table in less than 30 minutes. It’s what’s for dinner!
Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 1 chicken breast (8 oz)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1½ tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 slices bacon
- Slice chicken breast lengthwise into 3 strips. Pat dry with a paper towel and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, parsley, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and salt.
- Roll to coat each chicken strip in the brown sugar mixture. Wrap each strip in one slice of bacon, stretching bacon to cover as much of the surface of the chicken as possible.
- Place bacon in an oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake until the bacon is browned and the chicken has an internal temperature of 160℉, 20-25 minutes.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Handle chicken with care! Click here for some tips to avoid foodborne illnesses that can be associated with raw poultry..
Suggestion: Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce!