Roasted garlic lemon aioli is a bold twist on sandwich spreads. It’ll put a new spin on your sandwich as well as seafood, crabcakes or mashed potatoes!
Roasted Garlic Lemon Aioli
- 1 bulb garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Remove the outer skins of the garlic bulb, leaving only the skin that covers the cloves.
- Cut ¼“ off the top of the garlic bulb so that all the cloves are exposed. Set upright on aluminum foil. Drizzle oil over the bulb, making sure that the tops of all the cloves have been covered. Seal tin foil over the bulb.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes, until the bulb is soft. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Remove the bulb from the foil, turn it upside down and gently squeeze garlic from the skins into a small bowl.
- Mix in mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Cover tightly and store in the refrigerator.
Did you know? Garlic has many health benefits! Check it out here!
Suggestion: Pair this spread with a couple of slices of homemade simple white bread for your next lunch adventure!
Please follow and like us: