This Greek yogurt marinated chicken is juicy and tender from an overnight marinade and bursting with dill and garlic flavor! It uses dill Greek yogurt dip as a key ingredient so keep some on hand for the next time you make chicken.
Greek Yogurt Marinated Chicken
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup Dill Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- Slice chicken breast into 4 strips. Combine with yogurt dip and minced garlic. Marinate overnight.
- Place chicken and yogurt into a baking dish. Cover with bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 160℉.
Did you know? Greek yogurt has twice the protein and substantially fewer carbs than regular yogurt. Click here for more information on the benefits of Greek yogurt!