Air fryer ravioli is a delicious treat that’s sure to please. Switch things up by using different flavors of ravioli and a variety of dipping sauces!
Air Fryer Ravioli
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- ¼ cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package refrigerated ravioli, any flavor (9 oz)
- Oil cooking spray
- 1 cup marinara
- Whisk egg and water until well incorporated. In a separate bowl, blend the bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dip each ravioli in the egg mixture, followed by the bread crumb mixture. Lay in a single layer on a plate and lightly coat both sides of each ravioli with cooking spray.
- Lay ravioli in a single layer in the air fryer, making sure the edges don’t overlap.
- Air fry at 350℉ for 6 minutes. Flip them over and continue to air fry for 3-4 minutes or until they are puffed up and light brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. If desired, freeze leftover ravioli (either before or after air frying) and marinara in serving-sized portions for up to 3 months. Gently rewarm in the air fryer.
Did you know? Ravioli has been around since the 1400s and is a vastly different dish depending on what country you’re in. Click here for some fun facts about this delicious food!
Suggestion: Serve the ravioli with this super easy homemade marinara sauce!