Air fryer ravioli is a delicious treat that’s sure to please. Switch things up by using different flavors of ravioli and a variety of dipping sauces!
Air Fryer Ravioli
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- ¼ cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package refrigerated ravioli, any flavor (9 oz)
- Oil cooking spray
- 1 cup marinara
- Whisk egg and water until well incorporated. In a separate bowl, blend the bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dip each ravioli in the egg mixture, followed by the bread crumb mixture. Lay in a single layer on a plate and lightly coat both sides of each ravioli with cooking spray.
- Lay ravioli in a single layer in the air fryer, making sure the edges don’t overlap.
- Air fry at 350℉ for 6 minutes. Flip them over and continue to air fry for 3-4 minutes or until they are puffed up and light brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
- Hack: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. If desired, freeze leftover ravioli (either before or after air frying) and marinara in serving-sized portions for up to 3 months. Gently rewarm in the air fryer.
Did you know? Ravioli has been around since the 1400s and is a vastly different dish depending on what country you’re in. Click here for some fun facts about this delicious food!
Suggestion: Serve the ravioli with this super easy homemade marinara sauce!
Please follow and like us:
2 Replies to “Air Fryer Ravioli”
Ravioli is called Empanada in the Philippines. I preferred some ham and cheese in there and some bell peppers, with or without sauce.
I remember tasting one really weird one before, the filling is made up of seafood like squid, crab meat, etc.
Thank you for sharing this recipe and I will try this next weekend for the family.
Here in the US, we will put anything in ravioli but I’ve never run into any that have ham, cheese and peppers. It certainly sounds interesting, though. I would love to try it. Do you make your own?